Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clarity EU is back.

smackarn
smackarn
After a whopping 4-year break i have finally returned to ESO and was hoping (with help) to rebuild our original guild

If any of you were around in way back during beta & launch of the game, you might remember me from our old guild with the same name. We managed to get top 10 eu first on the first two trials.
So, i'm hoping to start recruiting & rebuilding our guild again but with a more social and laid back structure.

We were---and still are---a very casual but focused type guild, fans of all the 'Elder Scrolls' games, and interested in pretty much all aspects of ESO Right now i'm just sorta getting back into the swing of things (pun intended) and doing some quests and trying to advance my main character a bit (currently, i'm only level 45)

Anyways, i realize we're super small now and it could take a while to truly re-establish ourselves, but we're a very chill crew...so if you'd like to maybe join us and help rebuild, please reply here and/or send me forum PM. (you can also look for me online in-game userID @pewpewpwnage or char name Necromandoo )

Thanks and either way, it's very fun being back.

best regards,
Necromandoo
Clarity EU guild-leader
  • smackarn
    smackarn
    Thank you all for the amazing respons.
    We are growing for each new day.
    We have a discord up and running and a website is being worked on.
    We are looking for more players, we have a limit of 50 people.
    Veteran and new people are welcome.
  • smackarn
    smackarn
    Now looking for 2 officers for the guild.
    Contact me more for what I will need from you.
  • smackarn
    smackarn
    I am not level 43 now obviously, I am close to CP 300.
    We have been doing events regulary and now only looking for players above 160 cp!