The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Silvenari Sap-Stone...

Ravensilver
Ravensilver
✭✭✭✭✭
... just dropped from a regular Treasure Chest in Malabal Tor (not Treasure Map Chest, just a regular one underneath a tree... ) <3
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for tip. I farmed that for a long while before the patch. Wasnt that one supposed to be from a thieves trove?

Yes I spent many hours riding around looking for troves that were already looted.
  • Mallow
    Mallow
    ✭✭✭
    I got it from the boss in the Black Vine delve.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 from Hoarvors, and a third from a Strongbox
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ImmortalCX wrote: »
    Thanks for tip. I farmed that for a long while before the patch. Wasnt that one supposed to be from a thieves trove?

Yes I spent many hours riding around looking for troves that were already looted.

Yes, I kept trying to find Troves, too, and had no luck. Or if I did, there was no lead in them. And then it just dropped randomly off a chest. :) Makes me much happier than having to chase Thieves Troves...
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It also drops from the random Daedric events that spawn around the zone. Got mine from one of those.
    So it seems like the Sap-Stone Lead has different sources, not just Thieves Troves. :smile: Yay