The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Perma-Combat - its still an issue, and something needs to change.

Guyle
Guyle
✭✭✭✭✭
Being unable to change skills or what I have quick-slotted for 20 minutes because they cannot fix the perma combat bug is crazy. If they want to limit what we can do while we are in combat, then they also need to make it so that we enter and exit combat correctly. I was still in combat after 15 minutes, sitting at a home base in Cyrodil, where to my knowledge you can't even engage in combat. I'm out in the middle of no-where, not in a group, haven't fought anything for 5 minutes, still in combat. I mean seriously though, I sort of understand some of the limitations, like not being able to mount, and maybe not being able to change skills, but I cannot put a siege engine down in Cyrodil because I don't have it quick slotted, and can't change the quick slot while I am in combat? I like to be able to change the siege I use whether I am defending or attacking, but not being able to change it 15 mins after the fighting ended is absurd. Fix the bug if you even can, or loosen the restrictions that combat imposes, if you cannot in fact fix it ZOS.

• Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    /reloadui should be your best friend. It's an obnoxious glitch but the reload has always worked for me at least
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of the time I reloadui while in Cyrodil, I get stuck in a 10 minute load screen, about a quarter of the time I actually get dc'd from the game. Not worth the risk when the queue times for my campaign are over an hour at times.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a work around. When you get stuck in combat, sheath weapons, go into stealth, open crown store. When you open the crown store the game will pull you out of stealth. At that time you will have a short window of not being in combat.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its become feature, like animation -cancelling.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    There is a work around. When you get stuck in combat, sheath weapons, go into stealth, open crown store. When you open the crown store the game will pull you out of stealth. At that time you will have a short window of not being in combat.

thank u for this friend :)
    at a place nobody knows