The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Change alliance token made things go askew

Baybaeckz
Baybaeckz
✭✭✭
Hi there . Recently used a "change alliance" token to change a toon from EP to DC. Since then, cannot move around Cyro, go through doors any form of transport without game dropping. This is what Ive attempted: Redid the first quest in Cyro, and completed it. Still the same. This charachter is one affected "Cataninetail" and no one else, so please advise. Will run a game repair today and hopefully it will help. But why did this occur?
Received a note from support promptly ( thank you), but it stated to send a screenshot. Good idea, but this case it may not be possible since the game drops completely and returns to main menu in about a second, thus no screenshots are possible. It occurs when I attempt to go through a door, especially. Using the wayshrines in game seem ok. Entering Cyrodiil is a horror show. Cannot use the transient shrines at all, game drops. After death cannot port to a keep without the game dropping, again back to main screen. Please help, the reason I used the token was to play this character with my guild, now it’s just not possible......
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭

“In order for this information to reach the development team, we encourage you to submit a bug report by following the steps below! Please note you will not receive further response to this ticket.
    PC/MAC
    First, be sure to press the Print Screen key on the keyboard before typing "/bug" to make sure the correct screenshot is included in the bug report.
    Type “/bug” in the chat window while in game.
    Select the proper category and subcategory and give as much detail as possible about the issue.
    Check the Include Screenshot? box to include a screenshot of the issue.
    Click Submit.“
    Well again, this is all said and good if a screen shot is possible. The game drops immediately to start screen, screenshots are impossible, a form letter doesn’t help me so I guess I’m on my on.....
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Well it seems reports aren’t read just sent to auto response, too bad.....
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, they have a policy of ignoring all bug reports unless you reply to the automated response just to say "FYI, this is still not resolved". The message explicitly tells you "if we don't hear from you in X days, we will assume the issue was resolved and close the ticket". It's a rude and rather dysfunctional way of handling support questions, but it's also rather common in IT support in general to assume that people are reporting bugs that either magically sort themselves out the next time they try it, or that are simply user errors. Just hit "reply" to prompt a real person to look at your problem within a few days or so.
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Well thankfully I fixed the situation myself, and I appreciate your response.