The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The servers seem better but now I'm getting no AP...

Athyrium93
Athyrium93
✭✭✭✭
The servers seemed better tonight than they have in a while but I got ZERO AP!?! Only played for an hour but while everyone in my group was raking in the AP I got ZERO!! None for player kills, none for captures, none for defense.....
Tried /reloadui and still zip zilch zero....
No point to play if I'm going to get no reward for it.....
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you switched alliances lately?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope same alliance, same character I always play, have never had any issue getting AP before, only difference was a different campaign, and the event. I had no issue getting Tel-Var in IC, and when we switched campaigns to do some captures and such no one else in my group was having issues.
    Options
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you checked the leaderboard, or? It's possible, that your current campaign is -not- your maincampaign. So you wont show up on the leaderboard.

Have a look, if your pvp-rank increases or check the amount of your AP directly in your inventory. Does it increase there or not?
    Options
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different campaign - did you set it to your main campaign? If not, you will get AP, but they won't count towards those 3 stages (don't know the name, where you get transmutation stones when reaching stage 1).
    Edited by mikikatze on June 26, 2020 2:13PM
    Options
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't saved any as a main campaign, but I'm really only PVPing to get Warhorn unlocked, and to get enough AP to buy the furnishing banners
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Athyrium93

You should still get AP whether you are homed or not. Homing only effects leaderboards.

If you are getting zero AP for doing stuff in Cyro, send in a support ticket.
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options