The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to completely destroy a door so that there is nothing left to repair?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Dusk_Coven wrote: »
I've never seen this before so I can't say for sure it's a bug. How does it happen that a Keep doesn't even have a door at all. There's nothing I can repair there to restore a door.

0cpho45n1851.png

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep doors are always repairable. That is either a visual glitch or another type of bug.

in other words, go try to repair the door.
    Edited by idk on June 25, 2020 9:48PM
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen this today in Faregyl. No outer gate. Nothing to repair.
    It's a bug.
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    Also seen it at Arrius now.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please make the same bug with a bridge.
    20 mins takes to destroy, 2 min to repair. bs mechanic
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    This bug occurs in some campaigns in Arrius, Faregyl and Glademist. Always the front row keep in the triangle of keeps that guard the gates to the scroll temples.