The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for people to play all areas

dogrocket
dogrocket
Soul Shriven
G'day, aussie bloke looking for people to go and complete all areas, all missions all dlc's etc etc, getting really bored of soloing and trying to fit in game time with my US mates, getting up at 3am to play sucks.
Have discord, it is SirRocket #0152, or add me in game @dogrocket
Currently 47 elf sorc
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    People using discord ... is that especially for being able to chat together while playing together ?

Or how do you use discord exactly?

Ps : i am a completionist myself. I love to complete every area for 100% ... and do it usually alone. It might be fun to share the fun and doing it with more people
  • dogrocket
    dogrocket
    Soul Shriven
    @eMKa8
    You're welcome to come join and see if its fun.

I use discord to chat general and game chat, talk [snip] whatever lol

[Edited for Censor Bypass]
    Edited by Psiion on June 29, 2020 12:40AM
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Is it posible to use discord ingame?
  • dogrocket
    dogrocket
    Soul Shriven
    Ive used it alot while ive been ingame. add me to discord SirRocket #0152