The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to get Cyrodil Daily Quests

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
I've missed out on the tickets, I could have had my indrik by now, But I can't get dailies anymore. I used to be able to get them, I've done them before. But the dailies aren't showing up on any of my characters.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get the same type of ticket from the Battlegrounds dailies. Does Battlemaster Rivkyn have anything to offer you?

Also, I'm assuming you've tried doing a town daily quest in Cyrodiil, not just the quest boards, right?
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get the same type of ticket from the Battlegrounds dailies. Does Battlemaster Rivkyn have anything to offer you?

Also, I'm assuming you've tried doing a town daily quest in Cyrodiil, not just the quest boards, right?

I can get BG ones, I'll just have to do that. I would of wished they just said you could get it from BG's as well.

I also can't get any quests from the towns, I got the sword blade antiquity before so I used to have them, Genuinely don't know whats happened.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS did say that in the announcement, @MagicAndrej:

"During the Midyear Mayhem event, you can earn up to four Event Tickets per day by completing two different PvP activities:

Two tickets for completing any Cyrodiil or Battlegrounds daily quest
    Two tickets for completing any Imperial City district daily quests"

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58421

Have you disabled add-ons to see if the markers re-appear?