Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

event length

alainjbrennanb16_ESO
alainjbrennanb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom what length is mayhem web page says 13 days , character log in screen says 5 days which one is it?
Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    shorter then the queue time (at a guess)

but under 5 days or 12, depending on the advert being looked at ...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    shorter then the queue time (at a guess)

but under 5 days or 12, depending on the advert being looked at ...

that why i asked
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dont expect ZOS to chime in, they dont talk :wink:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @alainjbrennanb16_ESO thanks for reporting this! The dates provided in this article are the correct ones.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 25, 2020 3:32PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @alainjbrennanb16_ESO thanks for reporting this! The dates provided in this article are the correct ones.

@ZOS_Adrikoth can you add your response to the Dev Tracker so people can easily find it?
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, it goes until 7th. For any pvper this is a nightmare. And it trashes my inventory full. I think this was originally invented to stress and test servers under extreme load. That is a good thing imo, but i guess now we have the data from the last years. So for me this would be the best time to make hollidays^^ But i know there are many ppl, or at least i guess, who like it, so have fun ppl who do.^^
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this was originally invented to stress and test servers under extreme load.

Kind of unnecessary, given it's been stuffed for a while.

• josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it is counting down until the end of the month. Which is when the login rewards reset.

I'm guessing it will start counting down from 6 days and 9 hours when the month rolls over.
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, it goes until 7th. For any pvper this is a nightmare.

It's a nightmare for any PvE player looking to complete their mount, too. Havig to cope with PvP when you really couldn't care less, just so you can get parts of a collection you want, in the horror lagfest that is Cyrodiil ? [snip]

Merely trying to get to the NPCs in Imperial City for those quests is already a pain in the bottom by itself.

[Edited to remove Inappropriate Content]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 26, 2020 3:31PM
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for letting us know! It seemed very odd that we only had 5 days left of the event.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Serge71
    Serge71
    ✭✭
    Damn and i was glad it said only 5 days to go!
    I don't like pvp, never will, it's not my thing, i do not need to get encouraged or whatever the reason is tickets are put behind a pvp wall.
    And i'm quite sure i speak for the majority of players that do not participate in pvp content.
    Please consider this ZOS (and start treating me like an adult who can make his own choices).
  • tanek
    tanek
    ✭✭✭
    Serge71 wrote: »
    Damn and i was glad it said only 5 days to go!
    I don't like pvp, never will, it's not my thing, i do not need to get encouraged or whatever the reason is tickets are put behind a pvp wall.
    And i'm quite sure i speak for the majority of players that do not participate in pvp content.
    Please consider this ZOS (and start treating me like an adult who can make his own choices).

I am not a PvP player. Never have been, probably never will be.
    And yes, the first time a PvP event rolled around where tickets were available, I, too, bristled at being "forced" to PvP. But then my friends an I took a look at the options.

For the Cyrodill tickets, we run scouting missions. Look at those like a PvE stealth mission where being caught is certain death.

For the Imperial City, most of the daily missions I have tried so far are basically PvE objectives on a PvP field. Yes, I have been killed by other players a few times, but once you get to know the missions and area and can do them quickly, that is less frequent at slower times.

Plus, I understand that the players who *do* like PvP might like these events. My only problem now is that I feel I'm taking a spot on these PvP zones that another player might actually want. So I try to be in and out as quickly as possible.

In other words, you don't speak for me. Thanks.