The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dark cloak

Deathlord92
Deathlord92
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we get purge back on dark cloak please magblade has needed a buff for a while now and it wouldn’t even be op as dark cloak healing tick not even that good.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd take invis bats back with that also. Thank you.

But no they had to remove the old clouding swarm and replace it with something hideous (the new vamp ultimate).

:cry:
    EU | PC
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Cloaks minor protection isnt applying last I checked, (like a month ago) I sent bugreport and all, shame.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cloak not breaking upon spammable gap closer pls ty
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Dark Cloaks minor protection isnt applying last I checked, (like a month ago) I sent bugreport and all, shame.

Everytime see someone post this, I always go in game and check myself and it works everytime i check. That was over numerous patches since dark cloak was changed to it's current version.
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd take the murkmire dark cloak back where it was more like a burst heal. Unfortunately dropped it this patch, even with 29k health the healing on it is abysmal. The 20% nerf feels like 200%
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
    be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zDan wrote: »
    I'd take the murkmire dark cloak back where it was more like a burst heal. Unfortunately dropped it this patch, even with 29k health the healing on it is abysmal. The 20% nerf feels like 200%
    Yh bro I’m having a real hard time on magblade this patch I really hope in the next class balance update zos throws some love for magblade I will take anything
    Edited by Deathlord92 on June 25, 2020 12:27PM
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Should still be about 1k per second plus your source of resolve and minor protection, how are you dropping it? Or are you using disguise?
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »

Should still be about 1k per second plus your source of resolve and minor protection, how are you dropping it? Or are you using disguise?
    I know a few players that has replaced cloak with a shield
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »

I know a few players that has replaced cloak with a shield

Most also then realize when switched to shield.. that playing feels like a gimped version of MagSorc.. without Streak, without Curse&Frags (that is more reliable combo to use than Spectral Bow proc) and your class ultimates are cast-time failing often to even trigger..

:|