The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Campaigns for Midyear Mayhem

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jarrods32 wrote: »
    Do I still get 50 transmuted for tier one or still need to do 30 day campaign

7 day campaigns traditionally awarded 10 transmute stones at the end of the campaign.

You will also need to hit tier one by next Wednesday. You will not get any end of campaign rewards for the second week if they close them before the week is up.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • pareidolon
    pareidolon
    ✭✭✭
    Why not open up an additional 30-day campaign? The event is longer than 7 days and the 30-days have been hit the hardest by the queues.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pareidolon wrote: »
    Why not open up an additional 30-day campaign? The event is longer than 7 days and the 30-days have been hit the hardest by the queues.

The 7 day ones can run twice before they close. The 30 day ones won't be needed after the event.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Jarrods32 wrote: »
    Do I still get 50 transmuted for tier one or still need to do 30 day campaign

7 day campaigns traditionally awarded 10 transmute stones at the end of the campaign.

You will also need to hit tier one by next Wednesday. You will not get any end of campaign rewards for the second week if they close them before the week is up.

So if someone homes in one of the temporary 30-day campaigns, they won't get any end-of-campaign rewards when they're shut down?

Nevermind, I just realized that all of the temp campaigns are 7-day. :D
    Edited by Ilsabet on June 26, 2020 4:51PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    There was a que for every campaign last night on Xbox NA anywhere from 23-307 when I was trying to head in about 9 pm est. will there be other servers opening up for Xbox or ps? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that this morning, we closed the Morihaus campaign on PC NA and EU due to there being issues with some missing gates. Anyone previously assigned to this campaign have received end of campaign rewards and can choose a new home campaign.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Djiku
    Djiku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that this morning, we closed the Morihaus campaign on PC NA and EU due to there being issues with some missing gates. Anyone previously assigned to this campaign have received end of campaign rewards and can choose a new home campaign.

Will you open up another no cp campaign then? 2 just don't cut it! CP has many more choices and a lot are not full at all even on prime time.