The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vampire Skill point refund - missing

Patrynn72
Patrynn72
Soul Shriven
I have submitted an in-game ticket (which doesn't show up in my outstanding tickets - solved, outstanding, anywhere - 200611-012205), another ticket on here ( 200615-013844) and am posting this here in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Bottom line, I am missing 10-12 skill points from the Vampire Skill point refund

I have been a vampire for well over a year (Magblade) but wanted to get the Lycanthropy achievements before Greymoor, so I switched over to WW without taking my skill points out, as it was my intention to switch back. I put in a lot of skill points to Lycanthropy, and when Greymoor hit, I took them back out (successfully) and cured it. There was an in-game mail stating my vampire skill points were refunded, and as I was a WW at the time I was hoping they would show back up when I turned back into a Vampire. Alas they did not, and I am short all the skill points that used to be in Vampire.

Until this is resolved, I can only partially complete Scrying/Excavating, so I am hoping it gets looked at sooner rather than later!
Edited by Patrynn72 on June 16, 2020 12:54AM
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Patrynn72, we have received your tickets. For future reference, these tickets were submitted as Feedback and, as a rule, feedback does not receive a response.

One of your tickets will likely be closed as a duplicate, the other, #200611-012205, has been moved to the appropriate queue and a support agent will reach out soon.

Please be advised that we are experiencing high contact volume and, as a result, wait times are longer.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Patrynn72
    Patrynn72
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, @ZOS_Chiroptera - I tried to read the instructions as thoroughly as possible, must have missed that part. Appreciate your response!
  • AwesomelyWicked
    Please help me with this too, I have experienced the same issue, before the launch of greymoor I had a full maxed out vamp skill line, after I logged in after the launch all my vamp skills were gone and I was only refunded 10, which 2 of those I already had, when i tried to make a support ticket I could not remember my password or security question because it's been so long since I made the account and I never used it before, please help, this really bummed me out.
  • AwesomelyWicked
    So to make it clear, I need help to access my account so I can make a support ticket to get my points back. Any help would be great. I can not get a hold of anyone that can refund my points without it. I have my email, username, but i forgot my password, they only way to reset it is to answer your security question, "what is your favorite video game?" It was 6 years ago and I put in every game I could think of and maybe its case sensitive? But either way why not just send me an email to reset? I spent a lot of time and money in those 6 years and for me my skill points are everything, especially on my main. So please help me ❤
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AwesomelyWicked

We have responded in the threads you've started in the General Help forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • AwesomelyWicked
    I have done everything asked and have heard nothing back about how they are going to fix this
  • AwesomelyWicked
    A simple "hey, I know you are missing skill points and we are working on a fix" would suffice.
  • Patrynn72
    Patrynn72
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Chiroptera

200611-012205: I don't see this ticket in my account (it was created in-game, not sure if that makes a diffeeence.). I understand there's probably a lot going on right now, and want to make sure this is actually in the queue for ME, and not going to disappear into the cyber-abyss.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Patrynn72

Your ticket 200611-012205 was opened as in-game feedback. Feedback tickets do not get a response from our support team. If you need help with your issue, please start a new ticket under a different category then feedback.
    Staff Post
  • Patrynn72
    Patrynn72
    Soul Shriven
    Then why was the OTHER ticket closed and not that one? Argh...
  • Patrynn72
    Patrynn72
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

200611-012205 - I do not see the status of this ticket, as it's not visible on My Support. As explained to me above, I now realize it's not the bet way to have my problem resolved.

If I create a new ticket, as you just requested, won't that be another duplicate ticket and require one to be closed?

Also, as I stated above, I don't see either of these tickets so it's difficult to know what my options are as my detailed comments on here seem to be skimmed over at best.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Patrynn72

The second ticket shouldn't be closed since the initial ticket was sent in as feedback. You can post the new ticket number here so we can make sure it is in the appropriate place.
    Staff Post
  • AwesomelyWicked
    @Patrynn72 I am also missing about 20 vamp points and they said there is nothing they can do but send me a free respec scroll lol, here's to 6 years of loyalty!! 😡😓😥
  • AwesomelyWicked
    @Patrynn72 please let me know if they find a fix for you :)