The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magplar pvp

BuzzLightYear
So i am using stuhn ancient dragonguard groth 25k hp 27k magica in no cp and it feela nice but magica is kinda low how to boost it? Also i am using heavy armor should i craft stuhn light for more regen?
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So i am using stuhn ancient dragonguard groth 25k hp 27k magica in no cp and it feela nice but magica is kinda low how to boost it? Also i am using heavy armor should i craft stuhn light for more regen?

Probably swap ancient dragonguard out for a more Magicka focused set if that's what you want.
    That being said spell damage scales pretty well on magplar cuz of minor sorcery, where as max Magicka in no cp is kinda hard to scale. What jewelery traits are you running? What Armour glyphs? Mundus?
    You can probably up ur max mag without changing gears. Also I'd still recommend light Armour over heavy, you get better sustain and damage.
    Pariah in light Armour will give you better resistances than running 2 damage sets in heavy, and tbh it's unlikely that you can outheal multiple high dmg opponents even with the healing boost from heavy armor.

I currently run pariah, overwhelming and either malu or grothdaar for melee magplar, and it's really good dmg, and reasonably tanky, especially with malubeth.
  • BuzzLightYear
    Crit dmg mundus but ill change it to max magicka 2 arcane 1 infused jewels 3 tristat glyphs on big parts and other is magicka
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new Lightningstaff/SnB setup.

Front Bar
    Malubeth/Grothdarr
    5 piece Overwhelming
    4 Warlock
    Malacath ring

Back Bar
    5 warlock
    3 overwhelming

Lady mundus

All spelldamage enchants.

Traits
    5 impen 2 sturdy on body
    1 protective jewelry.

This setup lets me go full spelldamage enchants a mythic and 2 piece monsterset on frontbar.
    Malacath is superstrong on magplar for me since I'm only sitting at 30 percent crit and also because how puncturing sweeps will rarely get all channels to crit making it less effective compared to an instant attack crit.

Edited by Ariades_swe on June 25, 2020 1:24PM
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong thread
  • BuzzLightYear
    I am planing to get the mythic chest tho but the ring doesn't seem bad as well