The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ticket Time

Fightin_Irish_Johnny
I almost didn't even want to ask because I really have only good things to say about the special team that services tickets at eso-zos. I have seen a couple posts saying they are two weeks back-logged ? I am at 5 days on a ticket and just kinda wondering if that is a known time frame. They really have all been truly awesome in the past on all my stuff. Maybe if a moderator reads this my ticket number is 20619-009365. I got the initial we have passed it along but like I say that was 5 days ago. Maybe just too use to how efficient they have been in the past.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been a long backlog for tickets since COVID impacted many businesses and this is not isolated to ESO. That two week number you have heard is correct afaik. I think one of the Zos people had said that.

Two things to avoid. First, only respond to the ticket if Zos does. repeated updates will return the ticket to the end of the queue. Same thing if multiple tickets are created. Ofc, if Zos responds you can and probably should respond.

@ZOS_BillE can check to make sure the ticket is in the correct queue.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Fightin_Irish_Johnny

Please check your inbox for an update regarding your ticket request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post