The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support Link Login Broken

Zartoll
Zartoll
✭✭
I have attempted to submit a ticket regarding an issue with scrying gameplay. I'm able to login to both the accounts and; obviously, the forums sites' link but the link fails to log me into the support site link. Attempting "Account Recovery" option presents me with a slew of obscure questions; highlighted in BOLD, by which to recover my account; most of which I have no recollection of nor do I believe that most people who've been playing since the early adoption phase can recall. I have the same e-mail address since the beginning but do not have the "Elder Scrolls Online - New Account Email Verification" so that information is lost to me now. ESO support phone number no longer works either. Please advise.

Mail on Account*
ESO UserID*
Name of Registered Account User*
Date Account Created*
City of your original login*

Billing Address/Last Four Digits of Credit Card on Account
Game Activation Code / Other Entitlements Applied to the Account
Answer to Secret Question*
This discussion has been closed.