Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your weapon of choice

gazzbazz
gazzbazz
On skyrim my weapon of choice is bow but I'm not sure about online. What do others think and what do you like
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the bow on my NB Archer build. But at the same time I have a NB Fire-Destro staff alt that I'm enjoying as well. The one thing NB-Bow has going for them atm is VERY high burst damage. We can start with a sneaking heavy attack like in other ES games and farther along in level you can go invisible for a short duration and hit with a HUGE crit heavy attack as well. The sustained "dps" for bow isn't amazing though so that might be why some feel it's lackluster in ESO.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were available, polearm. I love spears/polearms, and use them in any game where I'm able.

That not being the case with ESO, however, I prefer other 2h weapon types. Currently my nightblade is using a greatsword (redguard, the giant scimitar look goes well with khajiit leather armor) and my templar is using a nord maul. My dragonknight pyromancer uses a high elf destruction staff, since it at least looks kinda spear-like with the bladed end =P
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sword and shield, unless playing a sorceror wre it's a staff.
    Would like a Deadric style lightsaber, like the mod for skyrim gave, but I know why that will never happen.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Omniphonic
    Omniphonic
    ✭✭
    bow, but that's likely to change.

i'd like destruction a bit better if it didn't leave your only option for stamina usage as silver bolts. i really like the restoration staff too, zeni did a good job of making a healer class fun.