The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

if you rock snow treaders in pvp. . .

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
try pairing it with reactive

yes it got changed.

*Reduces your damage taken by 33% for 5 seconds after being affected by a disabling effect, this effect can happen every 20 seconds.*

however with snow treaders this effect will only pop on stun, as the boots eat the snares and immobilize effects that are considered "disabling" and thus kill a targets burst window something fierce, as i found the only real problem i was having with these was getting killed in that burst window.

been using it with clever alch 2-heavy 5-medium with my monster piece switching out depending on what im doing (stam regen in no CP, more damage in CP, etc.) the monster set becomes a very nice one piece instant flex to make minor tweaks to the build without having to mess with enchants or something.

Edited by Wing on June 17, 2020 12:51AM
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting.
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clever find.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reactive also activates when you mount, not sure if it activates every 20 seconds though
    PC EU