The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Wind whistling through Proudspire Manor...

Ravensilver
Ravensilver
✭✭✭✭✭
That constant wind noise in Proudspire Manor is driving me crazy. >.< I mean, I go *inside* to be *out* of the wind. And considering that the house has thick stone walls, there shouldn't be any wind noise whistling through it. It has nothing to do with immersion - on the contrary. It pulls me out whenever I hear it.

I really hope that ZOS turns that off sometime soon... >.>
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you decorate it to look warm and cozy and stick a music box in there it helps it feel less cold.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also, having spent a fairly large portion of my childhood in a North West facing house, in a North West English town, with prevailing strong winds off the nearby sea (to the North West!), I can confirm that you do still hear the wind, through the windows mainly, even if the walls of a house are thick.

My issue with Proudspire was more that the decor looked on the cool side, which added to the chilly feeling, so I had to go against that, adding fires and fur rugs, to make it feel a bit warmer.
    Edited by Tigerseye on June 24, 2020 1:12PM