Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for group to learn vet dungeons

ChimpyChumpy
ChimpyChumpy
✭✭✭
I always pug, and grouping with guild members I feel like I'm dragging them down. I have pretty high cp and I've focused mostly on building toons for writs rather than dungeons.

I have done vet non dlc, but queuing and pugging just make it hard to learn consistency I am looking for a group that's like me trying to learn and doesn't mind wiping to learn. I find reading about mechanics beforehand only goes so far and would love to group up with folks that don't mind spending time to learn mechanics as we go.

I play PC NA usually evenings 6 or 7 to 11 eastern, I dps. With my gear set up I get 50k on the trial dummy so nothing amazing. If you are in the same boat and are looking to learn without pressure and taking your time send me a message (@ChimpyChumpy) or leave a reply here.
Edited by ChimpyChumpy on June 23, 2020 2:16AM
  • SomeOtherDude
    SomeOtherDude
    Soul Shriven
    exactly what i'm looking for. i'm your new tank. @SomeOtherDude in game.
  • ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks SomeotherDude! I'm winding down tonight but I will send you a message in game tomorrow!

• ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    exactly what i'm looking for. i'm your new tank. @SomeOtherDude in game.

Hi @SomeOtherDude are you maybe on another platform? I'm PC NA. Maybe I can't type properly in game but I get account not found.