Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group Que BG's

brandonMFlee
brandonMFlee
Soul Shriven
I've seen plenty posts on the subject. And I hate to sound like a broken record. But I love PVP in this game. I spent years leveling and playing solo both in PVe and PVp. Until battle grounds was finally released. I remember the early days I used to get beat down vigorously. But after a little while I put together some pretty narly builds. And BG's became my way of life in ESO. My knack for slaughter in BGs was how I peaked my brothers interest for the game. We became an admirable duo in BGs. I can honestly admit. That since the loss of group que in BGs. My brother and I have almost entirely lost interest in the game. You have taken the one thing I enjoyed with my brother above all else. And ripped it away from us. And for what? So teams don't get swept by a superior team? Is that how PVe works too? Do we just weaken the Last boss because the DPS is running Plague doctors and hitting for 6k DPS? Get out of here. You win some you lose some. It's the A** whipping that you learn from. I've been spanked more times than I can count in BGs. And thats how I learned to be a better player. I've never asked for anything in this game. And I won't complain about anything else. But for the love of God. Please give us back the joy we once found playing together in BGs. Please..
Sincerely,
A SUBSCRIPTION player...
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Permit duos to queue with solos.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • XxMissAlycexX
    XxMissAlycexX
    ✭✭✭
    Two queues is absolutely what needs to happen. I havent stepped foot in a Bgs since the change. Wont be until i an go with a competent team member. Cant chase and heal dumb.
    XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA
  • Llilium
    Llilium
    ✭✭✭
    i just came back to this forum from months of not playing to see if this has been re added yet.

so its not? unbelievable.