The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MENDING FENCES

ShadowWolf44
ShadowWolf44
✭✭✭
WHEN are you ever going to fix the UI interface with fences? I filed a report, never heard a thing. Then again, I've had to file a couple other reports? NEVER heard a thing. I have multiple toons with Items that need to be fenced, but have NOT been able to do so, since expansion drop.

Shouldn't this have been fixed immediately? Seriously, something that has always worked, suddenly doesn't, and the best I can get out of guild mates is "Maybe a month"? WTH is this? What are we paying for? I need responses to tickets I've put in. It's bad enough the first one is an electronic response, are a response from someone who responds with something that has NOTHING to do, with the initial ticket I put in.

This is getting way old, way fast.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this discussion since there is already another thread open about UI errors when selling to the fence. This is a known issue with a fix in the next incremental patch.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.