Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why have these three XBOX achievements been BROKEN since Nov 2019? Savior of Elsweyr.

Markyshizzle1
Before you move this to Bug Reports like the other post regarding the same issue, can you acknowledge there is an issue and a fix being made?

These three achievements have been BROKEN on XBOX since November 2019. Meaning NOT A SINGLE PERSON has unlocked them since they have been broken.

This means on all of Xbox... IN THE WORLD.

Last recorded achievement unlocks were

Savior of Elsweyr - 03 Nov 19 at 4:52 pm'

Wrothgar Adventurer - 20 Sep 19 at 10:36 pm

Big Score - 04 Nov 19 at 10:20 pm

I for one have cancelled my ESO plus for the last six months and refuse to buy another dlc/renew until these are fixed. This was my favorite game and I sunk 1000 hours into it. The lack of support on Xbox is astonishing. Its literally been almost a year to fix a core function of the game.

What is the point of sinking so much time into a game that won't reward you correctly. It takes tons of time to do Wrothgar and Elsweyr... every quest... just to get nothing out of it. Now those people are left with dozens of hours, minimum, with nothing to show for it. Nobody from ZOS even ackowledges it. Xbox achievement hunters are getting the short end of the stick.

Source - https://www.trueachievements.com/game/The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Tamriel-Unlimited/achievements?unobsdiscos=1
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For issues with broken in-game mechanics or achievements, we recommend opening a bug report with customer support if you've not done so yet. This is helpful for our developers when they need to look into game issues and need details on reproducing the issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Markyshizzle1
    I count dozens of posts on these forums, I have submitted 2 ingame tickets myself and tried to the Customer Support Route many times... Look on reddit, look on any achievement tracking site... not a single person has unlocked these in a year!

You are talking about these achievement being broken for a whole console...and for 1 year...

This is in no way a personal/account issue. This is an entire console.

Your own updates broke your own game, please at least acknowledge and work toward a fix.
  • greybear
    greybear
    Soul Shriven
    I’m the same have sent multiple tickets , emails and tweets but to no avail , saviour of elswyer still bugged out it’s a joke considering how much time u have too put in to achieve this things FIX it please
  • Markyshizzle1
    Sent them another bug report for the 3rd time.

"Please note that this feedback will be provided to the development team and you will not receive a direct response."
  • barnabysmithb16_ESO
    I too have sent countless bug reports about this and still no one at Zenimax has ackknowledged them or provided any update. Some of these have been broken for 9 months now. Totally unacceptable.
  • Fozzeyyy
    Fozzeyyy
    I'm honestly surprised it even got to the this point but I encourage everyone to just spam tickets at them as much as you can until this is fixed. Make sure they know that this is an issue for us.
  • ComoMuffi
    ComoMuffi
    Soul Shriven
    Sent a report, just cleared it this week, still broken.
  • Markyshizzle1
    Not a single person has unlocked any of these in the whole world in almost a year
  • Markyshizzle1
    @ZOS_BillE How can Zenimax let multiple things be broke on the whole console for everybody in the world for almost a year but come out with new patches and expansions regularly?

I havent played for nearly 4 months, and wont until its fixed... For fear the same thing will happen.
  • Fozzeyyy
    Fozzeyyy
    Especially since dragonholds achievements were fixed within days.
  • Markyshizzle1
    yep, another update and not another time without a fix
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE How can Zenimax let multiple things be broke on the whole console for everybody in the world for almost a year but come out with new patches and expansions regularly?

Let me check the calendar, my Xbox EU cp 1575 account has now been completely stuck for 1 year, 4 months and 8 days! I have created a new Xbox account and I can login on EU server with the same console and connection so this is 100% guaranteed caused by Zenimax.

@ZOS_BillE most likely won't answer you so I will instead, the answer is: very easily!
  • DangerDays11
    DangerDays11
    Soul Shriven
    Submitted a ticket too. Come on let’s keep at them guys!
  • Markyshizzle1
    Someday they will actually acknowledge this
  • Markyshizzle1
    Pretty soon it will be a year since these achievements have been broken. how about that for customer service.
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    Would be great if this was fixed. Maybe we should all list our ticket nos so they have a record of lots of them to go through.

Ticket nos. 200630-005547 and 200630-005531

@ZOS_BillE
  • Markyshizzle1
    I see Greymoor is on sale... too bad i havent played the game in 6 months, and i refuse to until these are fixed.
  • Markyshizzle1
    I didnt see this in the new patches "known issues"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please be aware that the ESO Customer Support does not have the ability to give or restore in-game Achievements.
    Staff Post
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Please be aware that the ESO Customer Support does not have the ability to give or restore in-game Achievements.

Please can we ask that customer support let the developers know that there is an issue that needs resolving so we can earn the achievement again on another character? Thank you.
  • barnabysmithb16_ESO

The issue is no one from anywhere in ZOS has acknowledged or given an update on the issue that we have been reporting for almost a year. The threads in bug reports just get a stiff ignoring and nothing comes from the regular bug reports that are issued to support directly.
  • Fozzeyyy
    Fozzeyyy
    twitter.com/tesonline/status/1291412711084036100?s=21

This guy got a response on twitter confirming they are being fixed.

I think we should still keep sending tickets until it is fixed or someone gives a confirmed date for the fix.

Edited by Fozzeyyy on August 7, 2020 1:25AM
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    Fozzeyyy wrote: »
    This guy got a response on twitter confirming they are being fixed.
    That's great news. I wonder how long it will take.

• Markyshizzle1
    Great news if its true... but a year without even really acknowledging a problem is pretty bad....
  • Bowmanganie
    Bowmanganie
    ✭✭

To be clear, it is not the in game achievement that is the issue. Everyone seems to be getting the in game achievement. The issue is the XBOX 100g achievement not being awarded. Many console players like getting these awards and increasing their game score, myself being one of those people. Not getting a 100g XBOX achievement after doing all the work and time spent in the game is bewildering and frustrating. Maybe even infuriating. Personally, I have gone back in over and over to make sure that I did not miss something, and to be sure it has not been awarded because of something that I have not done. Sincerely, I have doing everything that I need to do and more for this XBOX achievement to unlock. Perhaps reporting it to xbox instead of ZOS may get this problem fixed?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since this thread is now a few months old, we've decided to close the discussion at this point. If you have further questions on achievements you're welcome to start a new thread.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.