Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sentinel of Rkugamz Set?

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
When I did the dungeon I received the Sentinel of Rkugamz but when I turned in Keys I received Engine Guardian. Did I do something wrong.. confused?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When you use keys you buy a coffer. That coffer gives you a random shoulder -- either between all of the ones that NPC offers, or between two different ones if you buy a more specific coffer.
    This is not tied to which dungeon you have previously run.
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I thought if you bought the 5key coffer you got the specific one for the dungeon listed on the coffer.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One_ofMany wrote: »
    Ah I thought if you bought the 5key coffer you got the specific one for the dungeon listed on the coffer.

You're right that the 5 key one is more specific, but it draws from two dungeons, not one. In your case Darkshade Caverns 1 and 2. So you get either Sentinel or Engine Guardian!
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the Keys are now Account Wide Currency. You can run dungeons on several alts each day and rack up the Key Count pretty quickly.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"