The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stained Glass of Lunar Phases no longer projects design

doomette
doomette
✭✭✭✭✭
:'(
This is my favorite antiquities furnishing but now it doesn’t project its design. And no, it’s not because I have it set on the wrong side, I tried flipping it. I also tried leaving the house and coming back.

A side note, the antiquities furnishings are amazing and I really appreciate such nifty pieces that I don’t have to pay a ton of crowns/gold for or something like that.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was broke but i beleive it only lights up at night.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, der, should have read the description again before freaking out “...especially under the moonlight”.
    😳
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got it today and put it up in my Grand Psijic Villa and a whole lot of color appeared on the floor. :)
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah when I first put it up it must have been nighttime, because I was pleasantly surprised (understatement) at the projection. While I kinda wish it was all the time, I understand.
    And the moon-blessed pool? To die for.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, don't worry, it's still working:

r09nIrX.png

My issue with it has been finding an alcove that it fits in.

It fits in Proudspire, but I find it a little overwhelming there.

Would have been nice if it had fitted in Hundings, in one of the three arches there.
    Edited by Tigerseye on June 19, 2020 5:00AM
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting thing about the projection. WIll project on statues, but will also project -through- statues.

StainedGlassStatue1.jpg

Note the lack of a statue-shaped shadow. Intriguing, yes?

StainedGlassStatue2.jpg

PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions