The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gamepadmode descriptions are blocking my view

pink_panther
pink_panther
✭✭✭
While playing in gamepadmode random descriptions blocking my screen. Its espescially annoying during fights. Doesn't matter how often I restart the game or type /reloadui it still randomly appears.
  • pink_panther
    pink_panther
    ✭✭✭
    sdsq57myve68.jpg
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    I see you are using a UI mod.

Please disable the UI mod or attempt to update that.
  • pink_panther
    pink_panther
    ✭✭✭
    RT01100111 wrote: »
    I see you are using a UI mod.

Please disable the UI mod or attempt to update that.

It also happens without the addon. Also my banditsui is updated to the latest Version.
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    Please rank how frequently this happens?
    1. 1 to 3 times per week
    2. 1 time per day
    3. 2 to 5 times per day
    4. more than 5 times per day
    Also, please post other screen shots when this occurs that are different than the one above, which appears to be related to dungeon.

Does this happen on other menus?
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    While playing in gamepadmode random descriptions blocking my screen. Its espescially annoying during fights. Doesn't matter how often I restart the game or type /reloadui it still randomly appears.

That is definitely something on your addons. That should not be in the middle of the screen. It would normally appear to the side when in gamepad mode.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a native gamepad UI bug that did this as well as allowed unintended changes decorator permissions (see other recent bug reports here for that). It seems it’s back.