The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sunspire Audio Issues

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Once Lokke the dragon used the shock breathe, it was running the whole time after as well with the other Dragons.
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same issue and so did several others in one of my raids two days ago. Ya, it was painful to the ears for a bit.
    Options
  • Reycobos
    Reycobos
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here with the dragons in Pelletine (I haven't tried Sunspire)and probably all the dragons in Elsweyr. When they do the shock breathe , the sound repeats over and over again. And when the dragon dies, the sound is still there. The only way to "stop" the sound is leaving the place; you'll listen it less and less like normal circumstances, otherwise the sound will be there forever. It's extremely annoying, I had to take my headphones off every time that it happens.
    Options
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a common bug in sunspire on PS4. Going to CPs seems to fix it. Has been happening since I don't remember when. Probably like half a year or something.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
    Options
  • Gnatz
    Gnatz
    ✭✭
    Here it is months later, and the never-ending dragon breath audio has not been addressed. The only way I've found to kill it without leaving the area is to open your CP menu and close it again.

Is this a hard-mode feature involving actual physical ear pain? Have we taken gaming to the next level?
    Gnatz

"The squeaky wheel gets the kick." -- Minsc
    Options