Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My attempt at Lakeview Manor (skyrim homestead) replica. WIP!

Leslax
Leslax
✭✭
If anyone has any suggestions or critique I'm happy to hear it! It's open to people visiting, @leslax Pariah's Pinnacle

I've been working on recreating my Skyrim's Lakeview manor house in ESO for the past few months. I'd originally built the first room back at the entrance, but I had plenty of furnishing slots left and I ran out of room XD Why it's in the middle, larger area of Pariah's Pinnacle.
After Greymoor came out I was able to clear up even more space, so I'm hoping to build the upstairs next (and make it so you don't see the big tumor if you fall outside XD) and if I still have room after, making the back storage room, but we'll see!

Here's a video walk through too, which also shows the upstairs that I haven't started yet:

https://youtu.be/X-VDdluvKjk

This is the entrance (I used EHT to add in doors and windows)
AVLpbyC.png

Entering the first room, to the left;
vn5sL8F.png

right-
Wohg945.png

Looking back towards the entrance-

hnFxv7Y.png

Entering the second room (behind the fireplace in the second pic)-

nikmrXO.png

Left side-

wb5vJ5s.png

Right side-

tqFXSky.png

Angled right, towards the side library-

DcbxC9I.png

Behind the doors in the above pic-

05vV70I.png

Fireplace/pointing to the garden room -

kWGcyPY.png

Garden-

la9N6lK.png
ro7HaCq.png

And here's a video of my Lakeview Manor in Skyrim;
https://youtu.be/zfDOeTrZ2Zc
Edited by Leslax on June 19, 2020 3:04AM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaah, them feels when you entered the garden! :joy: Pure tears of happiness and nostalgia.
    Well done, great job recreating this! :blush: Nice idea for the planters too!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed you used rocks as walls for this house. What types of rocks did you use here?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I noticed you used rocks as walls for this house. What types of rocks did you use here?
    @Aliyavana It's 'Coral Shelf, Large' by the looks of it. The bottom of the limestone and coral shelves added with Summerset are flat.
  • Leslax
    Leslax
    ✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    @Aliyavana It's 'Coral Shelf, Large' by the looks of it. The bottom of the limestone and coral shelves added with Summerset are flat.

Yep! Though with how irregular the edges are I have to use the same 'side' for around the doors, which get hard to cover all the cracks up. I'll be going back through once I get the second floor done and filling in with the smaller coral rocks if I have the slots for it XD
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this in real life and I swear I almost started crying. It's incredible.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    The "greenhouse" section is fantastic! Well done.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More