The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missing vampire skill line

jesper.bakb16_ESO
jesper.bakb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi i bought vampire skill line for 3000 crowns. Lost the 3000 crowns but didnt get skill line or anything.. Sooo bug or?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably need to do a quest to get the actual skill line. I have never bought vampire with crowns. I have only gotten it from being bitten by NPCs or another player. There was always a quest after the bite, even with a character that had been a vampire before.

Bankorai has the quest for DC. Not sure which zones have it for the other two alliances.

Edit. To be clear, there is a shrine in the zone with a scroll to interact with. That brings you into the quest area. I think there will be a quest marker at the shrine for the appropriate zone for your character's alliance.

Good luck. If you decide to get a vampire on another character you will likely find a guild made happy to provide a bite for you. Same with WW. Save a few bucks.
    Edited by idk on June 7, 2020 10:06PM
  • jesper.bakb16_ESO
    jesper.bakb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ive bought before and it bypasses the quest. But I did try checking the alter for a scroll but there is none. Ive relogged and reloadui to No awail.. Ive made a ticket ingame but the last 3 ticket i made with a bug they didnt reply to
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh. Ok.

I would suggest creating a ticket. However, do not expect a fast response as CS has been overloaded with tickets during the COVID event since more are playing the game. Unless you receive an email response from Zos do add to your ticket and do not create a second or third ticket as these can slow the process down for you.

I will tag @ZOS_BillE as he will be able to check to make sure your ticket is in the right queue after you post a ticket number in this thread.

Good luck getting it resolved.
  • jesper.bakb16_ESO
    jesper.bakb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks man. The ticket number is 200607-012040
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not an attack, but why would you buy the skill line when you can get the bite for free?
  • jesper.bakb16_ESO
    jesper.bakb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Not taking it as an attack 😉. But I bought it because it grants vampireism + maxes All skill lines with selectable morphs. So in short. Im lazy 😂
  • jesper.bakb16_ESO
    jesper.bakb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So a Quick update.. Got a mail response from bethesda that i can use for absolutely nada.. (wont write it here because im not sure im intitled to) So wrote then back.. Will post here what the Solution Will be.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So a Quick update.. Got a mail response from bethesda that i can use for absolutely nada.. (wont write it here because im not sure im intitled to) So wrote then back.. Will post here what the Solution Will be.
    When you make a ticket, the first response will be a generic automated message. You need to reply to that to actually have a person read your issue and respond to you specifically.

So yeah, since you replied to it you can now keep waiting, they'll contact you eventually - wait times are longer than usual, but good luck!
  • Khaleer
    Khaleer
    ✭✭
    i've had the same Problem with the WW. Bought WW & Level10. Got the WW but not Level 10. Made a ticket but they blamed it on the addons… Not helpfull.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got the exact same issue here. Submitted a ticket but forgot to take a screenshot with case number and never received the automated reply.

Lost 3000 crowns ZOS. Please either fix or refund.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Got the exact same issue here. Submitted a ticket but forgot to take a screenshot with case number and never received the automated reply.

Lost 3000 crowns ZOS. Please either fix or refund.

If you don't remember your ticket number, @red_emu, you probably better start another ticket ... as ZOS doesn't respond to Support items in the forums.