The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dedicated and Experienced player LFG (10 PM PST)

neonpoison
neonpoison
Soul Shriven
Looking for guild that runs organized vet trials (perhaps pvp too). I am an experienced and dedicated player with limited but stable play time: around 10 PM Pacific US West every single day! (equivalent to 3 PM Australia, or 1 PM in Asia)

If there's nothing around this time yet, perhaps reply and we could start one together. I have a lot of experience leading top progression guilds.
  • daerwynn
    daerwynn
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same playtime pretty much daily. It's been difficult to find a guild that runs things at that time. I'd be interested in joining a group if you find one! Let me know @daerwynn