The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC][NA] New player looking for small guild

lavndrlady
lavndrlady
Soul Shriven
It's preferable that PVE content, and socializing is the main focus.
I am looking for a small or medium guild, or a guild that is growing. I'm new so it would be awesome if you guys could answer questions I may have about the game.

If this is necessary, i'm a magicka sorc in Ebonheart pact. However I am very interested in becoming a healer or even a tank.
I have discord and a working mic.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    lavndrlady wrote: »
    I am looking for a small or medium guild, or a guild that is growing. I'm new so it would be awesome if you guys could answer questions I may have about the game.

If this is necessary, i'm a magicka sorc in Ebonheart pact. However I am very interested in becoming a healer or even a tank.

hi there! Not exactly sure how social of a guild you're seeking but we're ALWAYS more than happy to answer questions about ESO & Classes & stuff. Full disclosure though: we technically aren't a true "social" guild (in like, we don't really talk much in our Discord unless it's for Trials or PVP grouping and/or chatting about new ESO updates---like 'Greymoor' upcoming, for example! ) ...But anyways, you might wanna still check us out here sometime: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

And feel free to friend-request me @Nee in-game or send me forum PM (to NeeScrolls ) with any further questions. I have a feeling you might want a more "social" (with voice-comms 24/7) type guild, but just figured i'd post anyway yep.

Anyways, best of luck either way and WELCOME to ESO! B)

regards, Nee

• Capelobster
    lavndrlady wrote: »

If you like social, housing, and a bit of everything, check out Jewel Of The Desert. Just made a post on us.
  • david_sgt83b14_ESO
    Greybeards of Skyrim may be suited to you. We are new, as far as being a guild goes. PvE/Group PvE, Social, Casual best describes what we do. We are listed, here as well as ingame and you can /whisper @filcher, ingame, for more info. Regardless of your choices, welcome to Elder Scrolls Online. Hope you enjoy it.
    PC/NA
  • DehydrateXD
    Greybeards of Skyrim may be suited to you. We are new, as far as being a guild goes. PvE/Group PvE, Social, Casual best describes what we do. We are listed, here as well as ingame and you can /whisper @filcher, ingame, for more info. Regardless of your choices, welcome to Elder Scrolls Online. Hope you enjoy it.

Hey is this guild still active im interested :D