Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG to Grind March of Sacrifices (PC/NA)

Sindel910
Sindel910
Hi, I bought the March of Sacrifices DLC a while back because I really wanted the Huntsman motif. This was actually the first dungeon I got interested in, so I didn't understand how motifs worked and I came to find out that they're in fact rare drops. I ran the dungeon once with some nice people, and we finished it with no motif drops, but I'm definitely not done! I can't stop thinking about that helmet motif! I'm looking for some people to help grind it with me. I'm still pretty new to the game and don't know many people to play the game with, which is why I'm reaching out to the forums. I'm a level 22 high elf sorceress, and would be grateful to find a team to help me take on this quest for a motif! Thanks in advance! <3<3<3
  • Sindel910
    Sindel910
    Oh and the title says it, but I'll reiterate, I play on PC in NA servers! :)
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you need to clear in on veteran hard mode for a motif
  • Sindel910
    Sindel910
    HappyDan wrote: »
    Pretty sure you need to clear in on veteran hard mode for a motif

Clearing it on Veteran mode would ensure a motif drop yes, but if you clear the dungeon on normal difficulty, there's still a chance a motif will drop. With the initial group I cleared the dungeon with, I didn't get a motif drop, but one of the other players did. So, it doesn't need to be. It will just be more grinding.

I don't care if it's on veteran mode or not, I'm just looking for a group.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    That seems really tedious o.o you could always dish out 40-50 bucks and save the time and buy the entire set from crown store~ that’s my bet if you’re not able to do vet HM for the garauntee.
    Argonian Master Race
  • Sindel910
    Sindel910
    Arbit wrote: »
    That seems really tedious o.o you could always dish out 40-50 bucks and save the time and buy the entire set from crown store~ that’s my bet if you’re not able to do vet HM for the garauntee.

WAIT! It's on the crown store? I looked for it but it wasn't there. Do they rotate the available sets?
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the set a while ago~ I just checked the store and it's no longer there :( they'll probably move it to crates, otherwise they might bring it back for an anniversary~ I'm not 100% sure on any of that tho, I'm sorry to see it gone from the store >.< Anniversary for wolfhunter DLC would be in August if it does come back during the anniversary~
    Argonian Master Race
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to be clear, motif drops are insanely rare on normal. I'm surprised you saw someone drop one! Even veteran doesn't guarantee you one, only doing HM gives you a 100% chance.
    Of course hunting pages can be fun and as long as you still enjoy running the dungeon, all is well. Good luck!

I also would say that buying the pages from guild traders with in-game gold is a much better deal than spending crowns on it.
    Edited by Raisin on June 15, 2020 7:58AM
  • Sindel910
    Sindel910
    Arbit wrote: »
    I bought the set a while ago~ I just checked the store and it's no longer there :( they'll probably move it to crates, otherwise they might bring it back for an anniversary~ I'm not 100% sure on any of that tho, I'm sorry to see it gone from the store >.< Anniversary for wolfhunter DLC would be in August if it does come back during the anniversary~

Dang I probably missed it when I was obsessed with trying to earn it! :s Thanks anyway, I'll keep a look out!
  • Sindel910
    Sindel910
    Raisin wrote: »
    Just to be clear, motif drops are insanely rare on normal. I'm surprised you saw someone drop one! Even veteran doesn't guarantee you one, only doing HM gives you a 100% chance.
    Of course hunting pages can be fun and as long as you still enjoy running the dungeon, all is well. Good luck!

I also would say that buying the pages from guild traders with in-game gold is a much better deal than spending crowns on it.

Yeah, I kept spotting the motifs in the guild markets but they were always very expensive. Trying to build up enough gold to buy one but its taking me forever. :/
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sindel910 wrote: »
    Raisin wrote: »

Yeah, I kept spotting the motifs in the guild markets but they were always very expensive. Trying to build up enough gold to buy one but its taking me forever. :/

This is probably predictable advice, but try not to stress it too much! You said you were level 22 in your OP, so it makes sense that you haven't quite come by a lot of money yet. It's nice to set yourself some goal to work towards, just keep making sure that you're still having fun. :) It'll get easier to make money with time, and you'll reach a point where those motifs won't seem so expensive anymore.

Also, make sure to check TTC when it comes to buying, so you're getting a good price!

And of course keep running the dungeon if you enjoy it. I've always found that a certain amount of grind does feel nice. :D
    Edited by Raisin on June 20, 2020 1:26AM