The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

snip

bazzaro135
snip
Edited by bazzaro135 on October 25, 2020 12:40PM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @bazzaro135

hi! great idea! I'd like to join your group. I am also in PST time zone. @Kallixenia in game
  • bazzaro135
    @bazzaro135

hi! great idea! I'd like to join your group. I am also in PST time zone. @Kallixenia in game

Alright cool, I will message you in-game.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure, I'm down. I only got 2 guilds I'm a part of so I wouldn't mind joining :) I prefer small casual guilds. IGN is @ArbitraryDepth
    Argonian Master Race
  • bazzaro135
    Arbit wrote: »
    Sure, I'm down. I only got 2 guilds I'm a part of so I wouldn't mind joining :) I prefer small casual guilds. IGN is @ArbitraryDepth

Alright cool, I'll send ya a message in-game later today.
  • SothaSll
    SothaSll
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I just started playing last week following the Summer Sale on Steam. I'd like to meet new folks to play with so a casual group sounds nice. Also PST.
  • SothaSll
    SothaSll
    Soul Shriven
    SothaSll wrote: »
    Hi there, I just started playing last week following the Summer Sale on Steam. I'd like to meet new folks to play with so a casual group sounds nice. Also PST.
    Forgot to mention, IGN @SothaSll