Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to Contact and actually Reach Support

Majinhoju
Majinhoju
Soul Shriven
I would like some help here.
I'm trying to help my wife recover her account. She's tried the recover password method multiple times and it rejects every new password she tries.
The alternative link that says use "this form" to fill out the info so that a support member can assist just reloads the page...
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account_recovery

Emailing support is no good as we just get an auto reply that links us back to the support page that isn't getting us anywhere.

Here's the original thread I created but was ignored:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/395759/unable-to-change-password-can-an-admin-please-pm-me#latest

If i'm going about this wrong someone please steer me in the right direction.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Can you play the game? I get support tickets ingame and it sends a person at you
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Would you be able to look into this?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Majinhoju
    Majinhoju
    Soul Shriven
    I can login and play just fine. I looked at the ingame support but there were no choices related to login issues. I suppose i can just a pick an issue at random?
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Found more work you should be a workaholic by now
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The key I found to actually contacting support was to use the "Ask for Help" in game option. This gets a generic email offering usually unhelpful advice. However, replying to that email almost always gets me a real person who can offer help or escalate it to the right people.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    The key I found to actually contacting support was to use the "Ask for Help" in game option. This gets a generic email offering usually unhelpful advice. However, replying to that email almost always gets me a real person who can offer help or escalate it to the right people.
    This is true
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    I had an issue that wasn't getting resolved, so I posted in the Customer Support section and it was addressed and fixed in less than 24 hours.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    @Majinhoju from the account recovery page she will need to select the option "No Longer have access/Can't Remember Email on Account" option. Once you fill out the required information you will be able to submit that to the support team.
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on February 15, 2018 6:53PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Majinhoju
    Majinhoju
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, we just sent in a ticket, thank you.
  • ThunderWalk
    ThunderWalk
    Soul Shriven
    How do i contact support of the server won't connect. I have been unable to connect to the game server for the past two days now
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start an Online Support ticket, @ThunderWalk ... and then start a new thread in this General Help sub-forums. Be sure to list your ticket number.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 9, 2019 7:38PM
  • Starhorse
    Starhorse
    ✭✭
    It's impossible to get help from ESO. It keeps giving me the run around and none of the answers are relevant! I'm am so angry right now, this should not be this difficult to reach a customer service person through text, chat, or phone!!!!!!!
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread was originally created in 2018 and some of the information may no longer be relevant, we decided to close it down. @Starhorse we have reached out to you via PM, please check your messages for our latest response.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.