The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Digging + combat bug

Ishtarknows
Ishtarknows
✭✭✭✭✭
Taking damage while in a dig site knocks you out of it, but you're not fully in the world, so skills won't work, you can't queue, interact with menus etc and the only option is to quit the game. Once you've managed to kill the add attacking you (or in my case my pet did) there's no option to return to the dig site.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me too. I had to completely restart the game.
    Options
  • Sable751
    Sable751
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me as well (PC NA).

Somehow managed to evade being killed, but the Antiquarian info was fixed to the screen with the rest of the view in soft focus behind. Couldn't quite the game, no keys worked (except a few). In the end I had to crash out and restart the game.
    Options
  • LokomotivBreath
    LokomotivBreath
    ✭✭✭
    This has happened to me a few times. I have had to quit the game and come back in. Can’t logout and log back in. (Xbox/N American)
    Edited by LokomotivBreath on June 12, 2020 2:36PM
    DC - Ban D'aid - Breton Templar Healer
    DC - Ken Worth - Redguard Dragonknight
    DC - Shock n Oz - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    DC - Shaahni the Blade - Khajiit Nightblade
    XBoxOne
    "I believe you have my stapler"
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Pressing E or Alt (or whatever the console equivalents are for Activate and Escape)

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Sable751
    Sable751
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Try Pressing E or Alt (or whatever the console equivalents are for Activate and Escape)

First thing I tried, but the E key wouldn't work, there was also an alternative message on the screen but you couldn't click on that either.
    Options