Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Returning player with Imperial Edition, What do i need to buy to get up to date?

Vanyon
Vanyon
Soul Shriven
Do I just need the last expansion and the rest come with it, or do I need to buy each of them?

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ subscription will get you everything except for the Greymoor Chapter for $15 a month.

Otherwise, the Imperial Edition only includes the base game. You'll need to purchase any DLC you want as well as the new Chapter Greymoor. With the preorder period for Greymoor over, I believe the digital upgrades for Greymoor only include itself.

What I'm not sure about is whether you can buy a Greymoor standard edition (which includes the other chapters as well as the base game) and apply it to an existing edition of the game.
    Answer ✓
  • Vanyon
    Vanyon
    Soul Shriven
    so I have renewed my eso plus I just need to buy greymoore. Thanks for the info.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanyon wrote: »
    so I have renewed my eso plus I just need to buy greymoore. Thanks for the info.

I forgot about the new classes. Sorry, the Chapter to DLC conversion is confusing. ESO+ gets you all the DLC, but that doesn't include the classes that were part of previous chapters.

If you want Warden or Necromnacer, they are purchased separately through the Crown Store, now. I'm sorry if I misled you there.
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    Question, if if subscribe to ESO+ and get the DLC, then at some later time decide I no longer want ESO+ do I lose the DLC?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimpleTea wrote: »
    Question, if if subscribe to ESO+ and get the DLC, then at some later time decide I no longer want ESO+ do I lose the DLC?

Correct, any DLCs you don't own you'll lose access to when ESO+ expires.
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    Thank you