Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nighblade Assassin Build

Drake713
Drake713
I'd love to hear your opinion on my build and any suggestions for making it better.
http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#ccRzgtGHsW8inyz8IPbk8innG8IPQe8IPwB8IryJ8A4rK8w2BO8w2lm8GHRH8jKEd807068t7mLsgZ6rsgW8g7CLsXt6rsXx8C7JrzqI6rzqG8D7mrzdM8F7GLzrJ6LzrO6Lbuy8O7mrdeB8Y7VrfJN8zzx3TH706

Bow:
1) Mark Target -> Piercing Mark
2) Snipe -> Focused Aim
3) Strife -> Swallow Soul
4) Scatter Shot -> Magnum Shot
5) Cripple -> Crippling Grasp
R) Soul Shred -> Soul Tether

Duel Wield:
1) Veiled Strike -> Surprise Attack
2) Entropy -> Degeneration
3) Twin Slashes -> Blood Craze
4) Flurry -> Rapid Strikes
5) Haste -> Focused Attacks
R) Bat Swarm -> Clouding Swarm

For Bow, the idea is for control and CC while doing big damage with the bow.
Piercing mark strips their defenses while you can Snipe/Magnum Shot/Repeat till dead.
Swallow Soul lets you regen health and since it is not a dot, it will not interfere with Magnum Shot's disorient.
If needed can kite with Crippling Grasp. (aka if immune to disorient)
Soul Tether give you additional control and AoE when needed.

For Duel Wield, the idea is to buff haste with both Rapid Strikes and Focused Attacks then feed yourself health from Blood Craze and Degeneration procs.
If you get in trouble Clouding Swarm will allow for multiple stuns from Surprise Attacks.

The idea here is to be a PvE god, more so for solo than groups.
I never PvP in games so the vampire weaknesses aren't as much of a turn off.
I'm tempted by the vampire's Drain Essence, but since you can only use it on each mob ONCE and it is a channel spell I ended up not putting it in the build.
I was also tempted by Snipe's other morph, Lethal Arrow, but everything I've encountered that heals seems to be interruptible with Magnum Shot and again do not plan to PvP.
So far I've been able to solo elites with just Swallow Soul and Magnum Shot, but haven't had a chance to test out the duel wield side yet.

I'd like to know if Flurry can proc Degeneration if not... maybe slot in Swallow Soul on the 2nd bar as well...

Tell me what you think, and how you would improve upon the idea.
http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#ccRzgtGHsW8inyz8IPbk8innG8IPQe8IPwB8IryJ8A4rK8w2BO8w2lm8GHRH8jKEd807068t7mLsgZ6rsgW8g7CLsXt6rsXx8C7JrzqI6rzqG8D7mrzdM8F7GLzrJ6LzrO6Lbuy8O7mrdeB8Y7VrfJN8zzx3TH706
Edited by Drake713 on April 20, 2014 7:26AM
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks cool, I mean... The only Night Blade build I have done is pure magic base, for heavy hitting skills, not really melee proc.

Also, people will disagree with me, but Concealed weapon+Vampire passive=Running faster in stealth than you do normal run. Sure you give up the armor debuff, but man does it feel good running around the world in stealth ^_^ no need for a mount.
  • Drake713
    Drake713
    I like having both magic and stamina abilities so as to never waste a resource.
    Concealed weapon is interesting but I just can't give up that armor debuff ;)

Also I was thinking that Degeneration would proc Might of the Guild which would synergize really well with Swallow Soul...