The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Save up to 60% on ESO during the June 2020 Sale"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the "Save up to 60% on ESO during the June 2020 Sale" blog article.

Pick up The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition for up to 60% off and begin your adventures in Tamriel with our June sale!
Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb question here, but could you buy this version on sale and apply it to an older version of the game to get Morrowind added to the account? Or do you pretty much just have to buy Morrowind/Warden as separate upgrades? I can never remember how that works.
  • Ventouz
    Ventouz
    Soul Shriven
    Next crown sale soon pls?
  • TheAlphaRaider
    TheAlphaRaider
    ✭✭✭
    you really need to make the game free and charge only for major expansions. But volume isnt what you want, its sales numbers... :*
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you really need to make the game free and charge only for major expansions. But volume isnt what you want, its sales numbers... :*

At 8 USD for the base game plus a major DLC that is almost free. I would say if someone is not willing to pay that small amount they are likely not going to spend any afterward so they are not the most desired customer. And you are correct, this is a business and revenue is what matters at the end of the day.
  • quantumartist
    quantumartist
    ✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the "Save up to 60% on ESO during the June 2020 Sale" blog article.

Pick up The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition for up to 60% off and begin your adventures in Tamriel with our June sale!

I'd love to take advantage of such a sale on Stadia but you see, I can't trust that I can move my purchases or progress to another platform. So when you allow console players to migrate their accounts and progress to Stadia, I'll consider purchasing more promotions.