The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions about reporting bugs...

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
There is a couple of threads here in the Mac Forums about the game client crashing to the Mac OS log in window.

It is still happening to me as well, and last time I went to customer service about it they told me to report it as a bug. (That was a while ago.)

Do I...

• Report the bug each time it happens? (multiple reports per day)

• Report the bug each day it happens? (Report it once for that day)

• Report the bug once a week?

• Stop reporting the bug after the first time I submit it?

Since greymoor launched I have been reporting it each day it happens, even though it can happen multiple times in one day.

I have a report already written up and I just copy and paste it into the bug report when it happens, with slight variances. Is that ok?

Do I fill out a new item to customer service each time instead?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BlueRaven

We would recommend submitting the bug reports regarding the crash only when there is something different in the crash behavior to report, since all the prior reports you've submitted are already in our records.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post