The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot log in to Support website: Login Failed

virtus753
virtus753
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I am trying to access the Support section of the website, but my login fails even though I am absolutely sure I am entering the correct username and password.

I can log in to the Account section just fine, but not the Support part.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try a different browser, @virtus753.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @virtus753

If a different browser does not help, you can submit a ticket through our account recovery page by following the steps below.
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select the option that best describes your issue
    2. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Information fields.
      • If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please select "I cannot be reached at this email" and enter that in the "Provide a valid email address where we may reach you." line.
    3. In the Additional Comments box, please include a brief description of your issue.
    4. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both for the replies. I checked again just now before switching to a new browser, and the issue seems to have resolved itself without my doing anything. I'll put it down to something not on my end.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for posting that you can now get logged in. Since the issue is resolved, we are closing the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.