Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are there any Game Master's (GM's)

Syzmicke
Syzmicke
✭✭✭
as title

If not why not i would like to get some help at times in game without going through all the rigmaroll of filling out CS forms.
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    BY8lJt8.jpg
  • Syzmicke
    Syzmicke
    ✭✭✭
    Ok Thanks for that now how do you get in touch with any of them :)
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By filling out the in-game report forms.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Syzmicke
    Syzmicke
    ✭✭✭

thanks

• BETAOPTICS
    BETAOPTICS
    ✭✭✭

Will it actually help. I mean understandably /bug will only notify there is a bug but if they already know that, wouldn't sending one be useless. Personally waiting for a patch to complete two bugged missions from which one has been broken for weeks and is basically mandatory quest for me to progress forward which always suck and is unfortunate.
  • Syzmicke
    Syzmicke
    ✭✭✭
    This was my reason for asking they must have a way to advance the quest in game for people that are stuck on a main story quest.

If they have not then they need better GM tools to do these things for people.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What "better GM tools" would you like? An automatic quest finisher?

Yes, using the bug report makes a difference. Because when only one person reports an issue, it's likely user error or a freak glitch. When multiple people have the same problem, then it moves up the priority chain.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Syzmicke
    Syzmicke
    ✭✭✭
    What "better GM tools" would you like? An automatic quest finisher?

Yes, using the bug report makes a difference. Because when only one person reports an issue, it's likely user error or a freak glitch. When multiple people have the same problem, then it moves up the priority chain.

I didn't ask to have the quest finished i asked it to be advanced it is the main story quest.

And yes i have reported as a bug so has a lot of people .