Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update: Greymoor Availability for PlayStation 4 on PlayStation Store

• rustle911
    rustle911
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert do we have some kind of time when PS4 players can expect to be able to purchase the new chapter? We were told we’d be able to purchase on the 9th, it is now almost 11PM Pacific time on the 10th(meaning the 11th for half of NA) and it still isn’t available for purchase.

[Edited for Conspiracy Theories]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on June 10, 2020 10:04AM
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not buying it unless the game is in improved condition. If there are performance problems like in the November patch, they can kiss my money goodbye.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Greymoor on the ps store. Wtf
  • willjones1122
    willjones1122
    ✭✭✭
    I am wondering if it'll show up at 12 PDT (which is in roughly 30 min) as the announcement page of greymoor says it will be available in the ps store on the 10th. If not, no idea when it may show up...
  • willjones1122
    willjones1122
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy greymoor now. 12am pdt.

Edit: i jumped the gun. Featured splash page shows "buy now" but doesn't seem to work (at least for me)
    Edited by willjones1122 on June 10, 2020 7:22AM
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My goodness there is a ton of entitled whining on this subject. To be clear the issues with Blue Screen reports have long been assumed to be the reason that Sony did not allow a preorder like the previous chapters. Yes, this is speculation but the evidence strongly points to this as well as insider talk regarding these matters.

As for the Greymoor being available tonight, the update gets here when it gets here. It’s Sony’s job to put the listing of the game up for sale in the PS Store, not ZOS. Stop getting on them for the fact you cannot immediately purchase a game you literally cannot play until the earliest 5AM EST. Blaming ZOS is like blaming a game studio for hard copies not being available at a GameStop or Best Buy even after they’ve shipped their product.

Lastly, stop flaming about how you will or won’t purchase a game if it isn’t vastly improved. You aren’t the ones developing it and ZOS has done considerably work in putting out a product of this size relatively on time while employees are working remotely in the midst of the pandemic. History has long shown whenever other game studios encounter such roadblocks releases are often pushed back in a magnitude of months rather than a simple week.

Please leave your entitlement at the door and feel free to purchase or not purchase the expansion when it becomes available. There will always be plenty of players enjoying the new content regardless.
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Jinxxy85 wrote: »
    Hoolielulu wrote: »
    So we still can't download this game? I'm trapped at home, I just want to buy this damn game.

You can buy and play this game right now. What you can't do is access the new area until tomorrow morning.

You are wrong on that. It is not in the PS4 store now.

And of course downloading the update waits until I get back to my PS4. It couldn't download while in rest mode as I have it set to do....

(That is not an ESO problem, but it is sure annoying.)

Not that I could play even if I did have the download since it is maintenance time. At least I got my daily riding items for my 2 new characters earlier.

No, I'm not wrong. This game has been out and available to purchase and play since 2015 on PS4.
  • Colinr1968
    Colinr1968
    ✭✭
    Still not available to buy from ps store
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My goodness there is a ton of entitled whining on this subject. To be clear the issues with Blue Screen reports have long been assumed to be the reason that Sony did not allow a preorder like the previous chapters. Yes, this is speculation but the evidence strongly points to this as well as insider talk regarding these matters.

As for the Greymoor being available tonight, the update gets here when it gets here. It’s Sony’s job to put the listing of the game up for sale in the PS Store, not ZOS. Stop getting on them for the fact you cannot immediately purchase a game you literally cannot play until the earliest 5AM EST. Blaming ZOS is like blaming a game studio for hard copies not being available at a GameStop or Best Buy even after they’ve shipped their product.

Lastly, stop flaming about how you will or won’t purchase a game if it isn’t vastly improved. You aren’t the ones developing it and ZOS has done considerably work in putting out a product of this size relatively on time while employees are working remotely in the midst of the pandemic. History has long shown whenever other game studios encounter such roadblocks releases are often pushed back in a magnitude of months rather than a simple week.

Please leave your entitlement at the door and feel free to purchase or not purchase the expansion when it becomes available. There will always be plenty of players enjoying the new content regardless.

Who are you to tell people what they should think or do? You're not the one developing this game so your attempt to moderate this thread is pointless.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • Colinr1968
    Colinr1968
    ✭✭
    This post is about the release of the chapter to the ps store not what they have or have not done please make a post about that somewhere else thank you.
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AgaTheGreat someone needed to say it. Don’t care if you agree or disagree but the entitlement in here is frankly ridiculous to the point where the majority of forum posts are simply ignored due to not being helpful.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just curious as to why Sony would allow ANY part of the game to be sold then, if the blue screen thing was the reason?

Anedoctal conversations with presumably frontline staff are not valid proof, still just speculation.

And the blue screens issues was solved quite a while ago, so then Sony not getting those reports, so why stop a pre-order?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, it should be available shortly. Thank you for your patience here.
    Staff Post
  • Colinr1968
    Colinr1968
    ✭✭
    It's in store £74.99 collectors £55 normal are you fooking joking 55base game only £5.99
  • Jerrold
    Jerrold
    ✭✭
    Colinr1968 wrote: »
    It's in store £74.99 collectors £55 normal are you fooking joking 55base game only £5.99
    Showing in US store too but won’t let me purchase.
    *edit* was able to purchase through the app.
    Edited by Jerrold on June 10, 2020 9:04AM
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭

If you've already got the base game then just buy the upgrade edition
  • Colinr1968
    Colinr1968
    ✭✭
    More have just been added UK store the upgrade now available thank god
  • Amberten
    Amberten
    Soul Shriven
    I’m finding it rather annoying that after all the waiting, I can’t actually purchase anything anyway. There’s no option to buy anything other than the base game+Greymoor collectors edition. All the upgrades and the base game+ Greymoor have no buying options
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, only the collectors edition upgrade is available in UK store. The normal edition upgrade is there but can only be added to wishlist.
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, it's up now
  • Amberten
    Amberten
    Soul Shriven
    Ah, it's up now

Yes, mine came up shortly after you said too :smiley:

• Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Still downloadring the 58.5GB. :(
    I've always bought the collector's editions in the past, not decided yet with 'Greymoor' based on the price.
    Past purchases:
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Collector's Ed. Upgrade - £29.99
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Collector's Ed. Upgrade - £39.99
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Collector's Ed. Upgrade - £44.99

Stay safe. :)
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • bobdrad
    bobdrad
    ✭✭
    Can anybody link the full game download in the store? I can't find it in the store. I'm switching from disc to digital so buying the complete game. I still see "coming soon" and if I try from the console it shows a blank screen.
    Edited by bobdrad on June 10, 2020 1:36PM
  • JessPushToPlay
    JessPushToPlay
    ✭✭✭
    bobdrad wrote: »
    Can anybody link the full game download in the store? I can't find it in the store. I'm switching from disc to digital so buying the complete game. I still see "coming soon" and if I try from the console it shows a blank screen.

Me, too-- I tried just logging into ESO on my PS4 but when I tried to upgrade there it says the "this content cannot be selected at this time".... grwl....
    PC & PS4 | NA
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Standard:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA00086_00-GREYMOORFGSTDSPC

Collectors:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA00086_00-GREYMOORFGCEDSPC

Base Game:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA00086_00-VLCANOCOMPLAUNCH

CE upgrade:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA00086_00-GREYMOORUPCEDSPC

Standard upgrade:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA00086_00-GREYMOORUPSTDSPC

These are links to the GB store but will hopefully be of help anyway. I bought it through the console by using the add on section from the ESO icon on the dashboard as the store itself leads to a dead end of just crown packs.
    Edited by Jinxxy85 on June 10, 2020 2:42PM
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Greetings,

We have recently removed some comments due to our Community Rule regarding Conspiracy Theories/Misinformation.
    Conspiracy Theories and Misinformation: We do not tolerate the deliberate and malicious spreading of false info or conspiracy theories about ZeniMax Online Studios, its game(s), or its employees. This does not include honest mistakes; rather, this rule pertains to those who go out of their way to spread harmful or malicious rumors about ZeniMax Online Studios and its employees, or The Elder Scrolls Online.
    Please remember to keep our Community Rules in mind moving forward and thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on June 10, 2020 4:57PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i bought it it didn't show the collectors edition so i bought the regular upgrade. Can we buy the collectors edition upgrade stuff in the crown store?
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be a second wave of physical collector’s editions released to stores? If so when? Really don’t wanna buy it on eBay...

Sorry if this has already been answered, tried to search for it.