The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Anyone else stuttering when killing an npc since the xbox patch dropped?

Arandear
Arandear
✭✭✭
Jumped into DSA after the servers come up, and we're all stuttering pretty heavily when killing NPC's. Anyone else encountered this issue?
  • Smarlie
    Smarlie
    Soul Shriven
    pc has had this since greymoor dropped, we reported it a ton, got ignored.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey @Arandear, this is a known issue related to skills that are earning XP, and will be fixed in an incremental patch (and is occurring on all platforms.) Some players have reduced the issue by removing skills from their skill bar that are not maxed out.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arandear wrote: »
    we're all stuttering pretty heavily when killing NPC's
    That's your consience .. a new feauture .. ;)

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh *** they turned us all into questioning pacifists
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Arandear, this is a known issue related to skills that are earning XP, and will be fixed in an incremental patch (and is occurring on all platforms.) Some players have reduced the issue by removing skills from their skill bar that are not maxed out.

too much players tested with maxed skills, sooo better recheck your info @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    here if its not seen
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/531293/game-freezes-stutters-after-getting-xp-killing-mobs-please-fix-this-already#latest
    thanks in advance
    Edited by ghost_bg_ESO on June 10, 2020 12:33PM
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got stutter on ps4. As an added bonus I get an error when I try to fence items.
  • Arandear
    Arandear
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah we tested with all the skills at max level it was still stuttering.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom All my skills are at cap on my skill bar, the stutter was immediately noticeable.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • risiblewilbury

You say that it'll be fixed in an incremental patch, haven't these patches been delayed until June 29? PC players have already been dealing with this since May 26, that's a really long time to wait for a pretty important problem :(
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You say that it'll be fixed in an incremental patch, haven't these patches been delayed until June 29? PC players have already been dealing with this since May 26, that's a really long time to wait for a pretty important problem :(

Input delay says hi.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not when you kill for xp it’s when you get xp in general. Can get a spike at the end of a BG match.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue on PS4 when gaining any experience. All of my skills are maxed, fyi. So brutal that y'all didn't fix this before greymoor launched, especially when you knew it was an issue on PC, basically bringing this annoying bug over to consoles without any intention of fixing it for launch.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My, aren't you guys enjoying Greymoor? :D

Make sure you rate it a 10 on Metacritic to drown out everyone that's given it a 1 or 0.
  • Reacher
    Reacher
    Kadoin wrote: »
    My, aren't you guys enjoying Greymoor? :D

Make sure you rate it a 10 on Metacritic to drown out everyone that's given it a 1 or 0.

fake voting not needed!

Patch 0/10 because it is unplayable with stuttering
    Support -1/10 because they wasted many hours of their customers instead of just admitting that there is a bug (and being ridiculously sassy to paying customers)
  • Maeandros
    Maeandros
    Nvm
    Edited by Maeandros on August 10, 2020 5:38PM