The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Experienced player LF NA Trial Guild - coming back from break.

JKith
JKith
✭✭✭
Hey,

I'm looking for a trials guild where we would raid Friday night and Saturday USA time.

I'm an experienced player, but I haven't been active since the werewolf patch. I have a Magplar DPS as my main, but I also have a tank though I haven't done any trial tanking, but might be interested to learn. I'm also interested in the new DLC dungeons.

My build is a little outdated but still good, though will need to farm new sets.

Trials I've done:

Aetherian Archive HM
Hel Ra Citadel HM
Sanctum Ophidia HM
Maw of Lorkhaj
The Halls of Fabrication
Asylum Sanctorium
Cloudrest

Anybody want me? :wink:
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    JKith wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm looking for a trials guild where we would raid Friday night and Saturday USA time.

I'm an experienced player, but I haven't been active since the werewolf patch. I have a Magplar DPS as my main, but I also have a tank though I haven't done any trial tanking, but might be interested to learn. I'm also interested in the new DLC dungeons.

My build is a little outdated but still good, though will need to farm new sets.

Trials I've done:

Aetherian Archive HM
    Hel Ra Citadel HM
    Sanctum Ophidia HM
    Maw of Lorkhaj
    The Halls of Fabrication
    Asylum Sanctorium
    Cloudrest

Anybody want me?

YES , but umm i doubt we're as "hardcore scheduled" as you're probably looking for.

However, we are trying to get more into Trials soon and could really use an experienced Vet to help initiate & organize our Trials Team, so if you haven't found a guild yet....you might wanna check us out here sometime anyway: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

And feel free to friend-request me @Nee in-game or send me forum PM (to NeeScrolls ) with any further questions.

Best of luck either way! B)