The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I need a hug.

Old_Foggy
Old_Foggy
✭✭✭✭
Like the title says i need a hug. :( I have been lucky so far without many issues with the game but after the latest patch that changed..like the game crashing several times and i get the popup asking me what i was doing when it crashed etc. So i decided to run a repair hoping that would fix it. But no it wouldn't be that easy, after i ran the repair i got this popup.
error2.png

Well i had just done a repair and now it's telling me to repair it again, so i tried again but i got the same popup again after running it.. so now i decided it's time to remove the game completely and download it again and install it all over.. if this fails i'll put in a ticket but i know they are probably snowed under with those and could be a while before it's looked into. So if any of you are having problems too, i feel your pain.
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    okay bro it really sucks when you can't play when you want it

here you go - *HUGS*

be safe ;)
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • lulose
    lulose
    ✭✭
    Stuff like this happens sometimes, don't worry :) A fresh install normally fixes this type of problem with any game and you will be back in Tamriel very soon!
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *Hugs*

It doesn't show the downloaded patch data is currupt. It says "CorruptDest", which leads me to believe the destination is corrupt. Could your harddrive be full, or maybe corrupt?
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, still downloading, got about 80 mins to go with the download.
    Sarannah wrote: »
    *Hugs*

It doesn't show the downloaded patch data is currupt. It says "CorruptDest", which leads me to believe the destination is corrupt. Could your harddrive be full, or maybe corrupt?

Thank you Sarannah. I have around 800GB free space on the drive so space isn't the problem. As for the Hard drive itself. i will run checks after if i still have problems, thanks.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Foggy_Atsea this article has some information/troubleshooting regarding the error that you are encountering. If the issue persists, then be sure to submit a support ticket with us.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Foggy_Atsea this article has some information/troubleshooting regarding the error that you are encountering. If the issue persists, then be sure to submit a support ticket with us.

Hi Adrikoth. Thank you for this information. Added that to my bookmarks. I ended up uninstalling the game and downloading it again which seems to be running just fine now thank you. I didn't want to submit a ticket until i had tried to sort it as i know how busy they must be. right after the patch windows updated ( that always makes me nervous ) i'm gonna lay the blame on that :p . Thanks again, have a great day.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP can now login after reinstalling the issue is resolved. We will now be closing the thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.