The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

Sejha
Sejha
✭✭
Fiance and I both have not been able to log in since the update. The game starts logging us in then hangs and logs us out for inactivity. What the hell guys?
Give werewolves a taunt. Let us do what we were made for.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having this problem right now. I was in fine up until an hour or so ago but nothing doing now. I get to character select but the loading screen after that eventually gets stuck and it will either log me out for inactivity or I have to kill the program. Also noticed extreme framerate drops turning the game into stop-motion while in combat with more than one or two enemies since the last maintenance.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • Sejha
    Sejha
    ✭✭
    Is there no way to fix this? I genuinely just wanna play the game, this is also eating up our eso+ sub.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Sejha we recommend following the steps in this article to resolve this login issue. Please be sure to let us know if the issue persists after attempting these steps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sejha
    Sejha
    ✭✭
    Greetings @Sejha we recommend following the steps in this article to resolve this login issue. Please be sure to let us know if the issue persists after attempting these steps.

The latest patch fixed the bug for both of us it seems actually. But still, it feels strange to have been locked out of play for over a week with no chance to fix it. We tried everything we could and that error was not what popped up for us at all either, just to mention.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the issue for the OP now resolved, we will go ahead and close the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.