The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with lazy writs addon can't open master writs

Danouk
Danouk
✭✭✭
I had to disable lazy writs to open master writs. It says in the chat I have to change the settings to disable the option of opening a master writs by mistake. I checked the setting in lazy writs and I see no option for that. Anyone had that problem and know where that setting it as I don't see it at all.
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the 2nd option in the settings ON and in the time saver settings the 8th OFF. Can do master writs.
    Edited by mikikatze on June 7, 2020 10:07AM
  • Danouk
    Danouk
    ✭✭✭
    Tks so much.
  • b4c4lh4u
    b4c4lh4u
    Soul Shriven
    Danouk wrote: »
    Tks so much.

Doing what mikikatze sayd worked for u? Because the options he said are already the ways he told it to be, 2 option was already on and 8th option on time saving was already off and I cant autloloot the rewards and even on manual they I have to try opening it a lot of times to loot it.