The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampiric Furnishing Style Mats...

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Where and how do you get them? So far the only known source is in the patch notes which says they drop at Harrowstorms. And I've heard from others that you are NOT guaranteed to get them. If this is true and that is the only available source then SHAME on you ZO$. Stop trying to shove us to the cash shop for every little thing! Fix this is ASAP!

And if it ISN'T true and they are available via another means that does NOT rely on group content, please tell me! Also tips on where to get the furnishing plans would be great!
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harrowstorm and farming black reach vampiric animals or vampires. At least a few dropped for me.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am happy that the solitude furniture items do not require special style mats, though. So at least no daily grinding for these - thats a nice difference.

It would be nice though if the needed mats for vampire furniture would drop from somewhere else than just Harrowstorms as well, yes.
    EDIT: Ah, thanks for that info, dcam, I will try it in black reach :-)
    Edited by Sturmfaenger on May 31, 2020 9:48PM
    PC/EU
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one even get into Greymoor Keep? Is that part of the main Western Skyrim quest?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.