The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

(PSA) Status of PvP Servers 2020 (Greymoor Patch)

Zelos
Zelos
✭✭✭✭✭
So I decided to try playing Cyrodiil again and this is my experience from the state of the servers. Make of it what you will thought I would put this here so people can see before redownloading the game or patch and arrive at a conclusion on their own:)
(Disclaimer - maybe be blurry or in bad quality since it was just uploaded should be fine in next 10 minutes or so)

https://youtu.be/TNHHNd8jiSo
https://youtu.be/TNHHNd8jiSo
Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nothing changed :/
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Was this PC NA during the entire server stacking at Glade?

I had ups and downs tonight. Mostly downs, but every once in a while, things would work. Of course, nobody was pop locked so...

I did try to start a dance-off with an enemy on the wall. We were going back and forth like that and neither of use were getting hits to land, so I just stopped and /dance. But alas; another enemy and a friendly ran up before I could whisper "You just got served" and the saber-rattling in a menacing manner resumed.
    Edited by technohic on May 28, 2020 3:17AM
  • Icarus42
    Icarus42
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is completely friggin broke right now PC NA with 2 bar population. The desync is the worst it has ever been. This is a joke right? Another maintenance tonight? I am so tired of chasing after this carrot. P.S kudos to you diehards still making an effort to play pvp in Cyrodiil i really dont know how you do it! It is awful! I cant believe I have been paying for this for years now hoping they would fix this. Just wanted to hop on and see the stae of things and believe me i set my bar low, but is was worst omg unbelievable!!
    Ebonheart Pact - PC NA - Magicka Sorcerer
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That video satisfies me so much for some reason...
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing the majority of ESO pvpers left years ago, imagine paying someone to treat you like ***.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Alomar wrote: »
    Good thing the majority of ESO pvpers left years ago, imagine paying someone to treat you like ***.

You can pvp in eso completely free after buying the game like I did years ago..
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

It's called alimony.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's worse when the ball zerg purge spammers are on. But better when the pop is low.
  • TheMaos
    TheMaos
    ✭✭✭
    Casting abilities can create lag, Zos fixed this by making it so you can't cast abilities omg the community is so ungrateful
    /s
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I used to not really care about the story/quests in ZOS's DLC content.

Now because PvP is unplayable, the story/quests have now become the primary reason to bother purchasing ZOS's products.
  • Ajaks
    Ajaks
    ✭✭✭
    Canceled my subscription today - after 6 years of wishful thinking that Zenimax will make PVP in Cyrodiil playable. They won't.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP is in better shape than it has been for months since the last maintenance.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I used to not really care about the story/quests in ZOS's DLC content.

Now because PvP is unplayable, the story/quests have now become the primary reason to bother purchasing ZOS's products.

Over the last couple of months, my "completion status" of the game has gone from like around 40% to nearly 70%. I have done so many questlines, done all DLC dungeons on vet (and most on HM), and had so many cute pets, dyes, motifs, personalities, skins, furnishings and what not - that I'm not even sure I will ever go back to main PVP. LOL

I've grown so rich too, because I don't make like 4 new PVP builds every week, and golden materials are reaching 3 digit numbers. In short, it's pretty awesome. Never did much PVE before Cyrodiil turned into a total joke.
  • twitch_zero
    twitch_zero
    ✭✭✭
    PVP is in better shape than it has been for months since the last maintenance.

I hope your not being serious.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewind to 1:19 in your video. All I see is a L2P issue :trollface:

On a serious note though.... this is why PvP is dead except for the 1% of PvPers who are too addicted to leave, and ofc the PvEers farming transmute stones.

Lucky you were on a Stamina character bc a Magicka character doesn’t have enough Stam to break free 3 times.
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still the same Cyrodiil, not worth coming back in my opinion. This game could have been such fun and be a lot bigger if they would take some aspects of it seriously..... like Polish and Performance.
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyro was empty tonight. DC had two bars AD 3 bars EP pop-locked during prime time. People have stopped playing due to performance.

As a result there was no lag, but also nobody to fight.