The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest tracking issue/bug! (not sure if skyrim/blackreach only)

Sarannah
Sarannah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Normally when you track a quest by opening the questlog, selecting the quest and then pressing "M", it would point to the quest's location. When I try this in Blackreach/Skyrim, it points to the nearest door/exit, NOT to the actual quest location. Which is what it should do, and has always done.

This is very inconvenient, as when I do not know where the quest is leading, I have to wayshrine-hop around the map.

I know there are bigger issues, but figured I'd post this.
Thanks in advance for fixing it!
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    not new there is couple quests that can lead you through all map if you dont google where you are going, i'm replaying main quest with new characters and was surprised that there are years old bugs still happening
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The challenge is that Blackreach has a LOT of verticality and tunnels below the visible map area. A lot of the quests are designed to make you get lost and force exploring intelligently, not just follow the quest marker.
  • LostGamer
    LostGamer
    ✭✭✭
    This problem has existed for some time in Clockwork City. If you are in city & quest is way out in the field, a door into the undercity is marked and following it leads you to the broken skyrail. Very DUMB and irritating.

When the full map is open, show the true destination!