Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Transient Shadows is recruiting

Toxicmyst
Toxicmyst
Soul Shriven
[PC/NA] Transient Shadows || PvE / Vet Trials / Vet DLC || (im)Mature Guild
“Kill the things, take the stuff, win the game!”
WAIT! What are you looking for?
Transient Shadows is an active eastern time zone PvE-focused guild consisting of friendly and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy the pursuit of triumph and success throughout Tamriel.
Our player base, which has made many revolutions around the sun and is primarily interested in vet trial progression and vet DLC challengers.
Here’s what we are looking for:
• like-minded and friendly individuals who enjoy taking on challenges
• a cohesive, non-toxic environment in which our players can grow as a team
• normal trials for fun and gear, we will always try do a gear run for you
This is not all we offer, there are opportunities to complete achievements, pvp, fishing, etc. 
Discord is a requirement for trials and sometimes for dungeons. For more information, including vet trial requirements, inquire directly within the guild @toxicmyst, @Mikky2018, or @arielthesprite.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not online in game right now. But I just want to know dps requirement for vet trials. I'm just wondering as most guilds have ridiculous requirements.
  • arielthesprite
    arielthesprite
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Pajor,

I've responded to you in PM. Let me know if you have any other questions!

~ Ariel
  • arielthesprite
    arielthesprite
    Soul Shriven
    We are still looking for some players to join our core team!

Please send me a DM or contact in game for more information!
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    hello all, sent a PM to Ariel, my mains are my healers, looking for a group to grow with. Hope to hear from you. In game @Baybaeckz